Low-level radioactivity measurements
Do you need measurements?
SCK CEN does not only take measurements for the Federal Agency for the Safety of the Food Chain (FASFC), the Federal Agency for Nuclear Control (FANC) and the nuclear industry. It also makes its services and expertise available to everyone.
We specialise in the monitoring and quantifying of radioactivity in:
- Human food, animal feed and food supplements
- Drinking water and water for human consumption
- Environmental samples (surface water, rainwater, air, soil, sediments, vegetation)
- Biotest samples (nasal mucus, urine, faeces) for routine follow-up of professionally exposed employees or for special monitoring
- NORM samples (e.g. input materials and/or waste materials from the production processes within the NORM industry)
- Samples of low-level radioactive waste
Use our request form
For smooth and accurate handling of your sample analysis, we kindly ask you to download and fill in our universal request form. Completing this form will ensure that we have all the necessary information to thoroughly analyse your sample. You can download the form via the button below.