Low-level radioactivity measurements
Do you need measurements?
SCK CEN does not only take measurements for the Federal Agency for the Safety of the Food Chain (FASFC), the Federal Agency for Nuclear Control (FANC) and the nuclear industry. It also makes its services and expertise available to everyone.
We specialise in the monitoring and quantifying of radioactivity in:
- Human food, animal feed and food supplements
- Drinking water and water for human consumption
- Environmental samples (surface water, rainwater, air, soil, sediments, vegetation)
- Biotest samples (nasal mucus, urine, faeces) for routine follow-up of professionally exposed employees or for special monitoring
- NORM samples (e.g. input materials and/or waste materials from the production processes within the NORM industry)
- Samples of low-level radioactive waste
Use the universal form to ask for specific analyses
and send it to use via business [at] sckcen [dot] be.