SCK CEN Alumni
Meanwhile, this alumni network consists of over 200 people. It is a valuable knowledge network in which we gladly invest and through which we want to share the scientific, educational, cultural and social activities of SCK CEN and aim to encourage contacts among our alumni. You can consult all alumni through an online database.
Who can become a member?
All professionals and students who’ve spent a considerable period of time on our research site in Mol can apply for membership of the alumni network.
6 good reasons for becoming a member:
- You will stay abreast of the daily R&D activities and realisations of SCK CEN through newsletters;
- You can establish contact with other SCK CEN alumni through the online database;
- You can establish direct contact with our R&D experts and service providers to set up partnerships;
- You will receive direct information about courses and events organised by SCK CEN and you will have priority and benefit from a discount when registering;
- You will receive a discount on your membership of Nuclea, our staff association offering sports, leisure and cultural activities.
- Join our private LinkendIn group.
How do you become an SCK CEN Alumni?
You can join the network by registering yourself in the alumni database of SCK CEN. You will receive confirmation of your registration ASAP by email. Obviously, membership is free of cost.
Discover our vacancies or available thesis research subjects on Bachelor, Master or PhD level.
Optimise your nuclear competences through a work placement or apply for a position as post-doctoral researcher.
Establish contact with our ‘Services’ team for customised advice on all our areas of expertise.