Our vacancies are open to those who speak Dutch, French or English.
Would you like to work at SCK CEN, but don't see any suitable vacancies at the moment?
In that case we gladly receive your unsolicited application.
- knowledge of low temperature physics and large scale cryogenic systems and techniques
- challenging, multidisciplinary and international environment
- master’s degree or doctorate in engineering, physics or equivalent field
- permanent contract
- be part of an international team developing a high power superconducting proton accelerator
- perform the integration of a particle accelerator
- lead the definition of control narratives for the systems/processes in scope
- support the development of PFDs and P&IDs
- define the requirements for instrumentation and actuation devices
- follow-up of the E&I hardware design, procurement, installation, testing and on-site commissioning