SAP Application owner
- management of the SAP environment of SCK CEN from start to finish
- functional knowledge of SAP in modules such as FI, PS, CO, SD, FM, MM, etc.
- coordination of projects and performing functional analyses
Make the difference as SAP Application Owner!
- management of the SAP environment of SCK CEN from start to finish, from both a functional and technical point of view. To do so, you may use suppliers through an SCK CEN frame agreement;
- functional support such as processing change requests and bugs in the SAP ERP modules which are active for SCK CEN:
- SAP ECC: modules FI/CO, FM, SD, MM, PS, REFX
- SAP BW, SAP BusinessObjects & Analysis for Office
- SAP Solution Manager
- technical management of authorisations and interfaces among other things, and coordination of upgrades and (security) updates;
- coordination of SAP ERP projects, analysis and follow-up of implementations, management of suppliers;
- providing support to the organisation and organising this support as efficiently as possible;
- general coordination of SAP ERP use at SCK CEN;
- participating in audits (regulators, licenses, ...);
- drawing up manuals and giving training courses;
- analysing new needs and find solutions based on knowledge of various company processes and company applications;
- maintaining expertise in SAP and other applications (with an interface redirecting to SAP), Analysis for Office and Business Objects;
- participating in seminaries organized by SAP and other partners aiming at improvements for SCK CEN.
To join this frontier, you'll need
- you have a Master’s degree in computer science, business informatics or any related degree and you have considerable practical experience with SAP, preferably in performing functional analysis and with functional knowledge of SAP in modules such as FI, PS, CO, SD, FM, MM, etc.;
- you have a customizing experience in SAP and are able to configure and develop in SAP and Analysis for Office (Business Intelligence tool);
- knowledge of ABAP language is not mandatory but well an asset, in which case you will interact with the support of an external SAP partner;
- experience in S/4HANA and Fiori is an asset;
- knowledge of Microsoft Windows and SQL server is an asset;
- you have organizational awareness and can work analytically and project-oriented (take care of various tasks at once and execute them);
- you are flexible and ready to take on different tasks;
- you have good communication and presentation skills.
maite.rosez [at] extern.sckcen.be