As a management assistant, you will work within the group “Society and Policy Support”. This group carries out research on radiological emergency planning, social aspects of nuclear energy and non-proliferation of nuclear weapons. In your function as management assistant, you will be surrounded by scientists whom you will support.
Your tasks will consist of the following:
- You will be in charge of the administrative follow-up of several European research projects. The main goal of these projects is to improve the radiological safety in countries around Europe (such as countries from Africa and the Balkans). The administrative follow-up consists of the following tasks:
- help drawing up the agreements concluded by SCK•CEN with external partners;
- responsible for the preliminary communication to participants in the project about practical arrangements and logistics;
- organize the practical section of the trainings both in Belgium and abroad (asking for offers, taking charge of accommodation, catering and transport, make up the course material and share it out, etc.);
- follow the timesheets of the participants in the projects on a monthly basis and make sure payment procedure is carried out;
- accurately follow up the invoicing via SAP and give a structure to all invoicing evidence;
- draw up the minutes during meetings.
- You help drawing up new project proposals.
- You support your management assistant colleagues where necessary.