Post-docs are employed by SCK•CEN for a period of 2 years.
New topics available:
Important dates for the 2013 campaign:
Unless mentioned otherwise with the detailed description of the topic, the specific deadlines are as follows:
- Application files need to reach us the latest on March 25, 2013
- Candidates will be informed about the selection on file by May 1, 2013
- In case of a positive appraisal, you will be invited for an oral presentation in Mol on May 30 or May 31, 2013
- The final results of the selection procedure will be announced during the first week of June.
- When interested, it is advised to contact the SCK•CEN mentor for further information, and register through the website (“apply here” button indicated with each topic). Your file needs to be accompanied by two reference letters. Please note that your application will only be considered when all necessary documents and information are received by us. Deadline for application is mentioned in the section “timing”.
- Your file will be evaluated by the Scientific Council of SCK•CEN. When appraised positive, you will be invited to present your work (for the exact dates, see section “timing”). SCK•CEN does not foresee a reimbursement of travel or accommodation costs to travel to Mol, Belgium. We do offer a webconferencing system for foreign applicants who have difficulties to travel to Mol.
- After this oral presentation, a final decision will be taken about your application.